The Keurig K575 is among the most sought single serve coffeemakers from this manufacturer. It’s not any difficult to figure out why most coffee lovers like it so much even at its seemingly high asking price.
One thing that we can’t deny about this machine is its impressive design. Keurig offers you a choice of 3 colors that might go perfectly well with your kitchen or office space aesthetics: platinum, brushed slate, and brushed silver.
To complement its contemporary design, the K575 single serve coffee maker also replaces the buttons that most of its low-end siblings and other alternatives from competitor brands feature on their control panel. Instead, this beast utilizes a large 2.8 inch touch screen for intuitive control settings.
The K575 uses Keurig’s 2.0 brewing system that recognizes the lids of different k-cups and k-carafe pods to let you enjoy a piping hot cup of java anytime. However, do note that this machine only accepts k-cups made after 2014.
This single cup coffeemaker allows multiple brew sizes depending on your coffee needs. For instance, it can accommodate 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12oz using compatible K-cups. If you need more coffee, then you can use the K-Carafe pack to brew into a 22, 26, or 30oz carafe.
What makes this possible is the super large 80oz water reservoir that this machine uses. This water tank allows you to brew upwards of 10 cups before the need to refill.
On the same note, we appreciate that the reservoir is removable. So, you won’t be lugging the entire unit to the sink for refilling.
Does it allow customization?
Well, I bet this is where the Keurig K575 takes the lead. Besides allowing you to enjoy over 400 varieties from up to 75 brands, this machine also lets you regulate the strength of your poison to your liking. You also have 5 temperature settings to play around with.
The K575 is also pretty much accommodating especially if it will be used by several people. Its ability to offer hot water for other beverages (think of hot cocoa, chocolate, and chai tea) makes it quite versatile.
The package also comes with 2 water filters and a water filter handle to ensure that the water used does not interfere with the aroma of the end product.
- The K575 coffee maker has a vast 80oz water reservoir that gives you the flexibility of brewing up to 10 plus cups of coffee, in a single session or mug after mug. It saves you tons of time that could be consumed while refilling the reservoir.
- Offers five temperature control settings, which allow you have your favorite drink at your preferred temperature.
- Has a strength control settings that give you the ability to brew a bolder cup depending on your taste buds using any k-cup pod brew size.
- A hot water on demand button that allows you heat plain water without adding anything else for other uses.
- An extra large color touchscreen gives it a contemporary look and makes control intuitive.
- Auto ON function that turns the machine ON to heat the water beforehand. This helps in cutting the time spent in the brewing process.
- Allows multiple k-cup pod brew sizes, you can use a k-carafe pod to provide you with more coffee at your convenience.
- A vast water reservoir that can store up to 80oz of water which saves a lot of time on your part.
- Uses a wide variety of k-cups, giving you a leeway to choose the type of flavor you need and at the price you want.
- A removable drip tray that catches any stray drops, which leaves your kitchen or office surfaces clean.
- A five temperature setting that allows you select the degree of hotness you want for your shot.
- A detachable water reservoir which is of convenience when refilling or cleaning it.
- Instantly brews an excellent cup of coffee at the touch of a button or pre-fed settings.
- Can be programmed to automatically go on or off at specified times in order to conserve energy.
- A hot water on demand button gives you heated water for other uses.
- The strength control allows you to brew coffee to the taste of your liking.
- Multiple brew sizes ensure that all your needs and that of your family or friends are catered for.
- The external casing is plastic, hence may not be that durable.
- If you have a k-carafe pod, it will not brew without the carafe pot.
- The carafe pot doesn’t come with the package. You ought to purchase it differently.
- Your coffee might have some plastic smell. You need to run it with water first before you make your coffee.
The k575 coffee maker brews your coffee instantly under a minute at the push of a button or some predefined set of instructions. It powers automatically at the set time and equally goes off at the specified time.
You can also utilize this gadget to heat up water for other uses such as preparing a cup of tea or making that oatmeal or for whatever reason you may have. It is compatible with a wide variety of k-cups and can be used to make any coffee flavor that pleases you.
Its large storage capacity is of a significant convenience, as it can serve a more substantial number of people with less hassle. The machine comes with a one-year limited warranty that gives you a chance to return it for replacement in case of a malfunction within the specified period.
The Keurig k575 utilizes all the k-cups whether from the licensed or unlicensed companies and any pod that would satisfy your taste. But it’s notably on the pricier side. So, if you are not ready to spend upwards of $150 on a single serve coffeemaker, perhaps a cheaper model will suffice for you.
You may also want a brewer that saves on energy. In this case, you can opt for a model that switches off automatically immediately after heating up your coffee. The K575 coffee machine only gives you the option of setting up the time when it should switch off. Therefore, if you forget to set this time, due to fatigue or other reasons, it will remain powered thus consuming lots of energy.
The Keurig K575 is an impressive single cup coffeemaker for those who don’t mind spending a little more for their coffee addiction.
Besides being stylish, this machine allows you to enjoy over 400 varieties of coffee from up to 75 brands.
Its hot-water-only function, on the other hand, allows you to enjoy an array of other beverages thereby making it accommodative to everyone.