What makes Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker so special?
Almost everyone needs a strong cuppa as their early morning fix, but no one wants to go through the process of brewing a pot and choosing ingredients when they are not even fully awake, or stand in long queues at your favorite coffee shop, especially during the morning rush, just for that cup of coffee.
The Hamilton Beach is the perfect solution to all these problems. It is a high-quality coffee maker that provides you with the taste of premium roast coffee at a fraction of the cost and time.
- With this coffee maker, you can brew your coffee in two different ways. You can brew just enough for a single cup, a full 12-cup pot, or a 14oz travel mug
- The water reservoir can be easily filled and that too just once
- The water reservoir at the “carafe side” has the extra-large capacity and comes with measurement markings
- The “single serve side” of the Hamilton Beach Single Serve 49980A Coffee Brewer and Full Pot Coffee Maker, has a brew basket that comes with a net filter that can contain per-packaged pods or ground coffee
- The “single serve side” also has a multilevel cup rest to accommodate all cup and mug sizes
- The pod holder holds onto the brew basket to hold soft pods
- Brew strength selector lets you choose the flavor as well its strength from “Regular” to “Bold”
- Hamilton Beach Single Serve 49980A Coffee Brewer and Full Pot Coffee Maker 2 Way control and display panel has hour and minute buttons for efficient programming
- Equipped with a programmable timer with a 2-hour auto switch off
- 14 oz. capacity
- Two different brewing options
- Single-serve water container is easy to fill and needs a single filling only
- Carafe-serve water container capacity is huge and has measurement markings
- Brew basket has a mesh filter to hold grounds or pre-packaged coffee
- Single serve can be adjusted to fit a cup or mug size
- Flavor and strength of brew can be adjusted as per choice
- Programmable times can set the brewing time up to 24 hours
- 2-hour auto shut-off
- It doesn’t leak or suffer from surface damage and wear even over prolonged use
- Simple to set up
- Can be used to make hot tea, cocoa, or instant coffee as well
- This coffee maker is not compatible with K-cups
- Does not come with the travel mug
- The timer pad is touch sensitive without a lock to prevent accidental changes
In contrast to the Hamilton Beach Coffee Brewer and Maker in price, comes the Ninja Bar Coffee Brewer, Carafe Glass with Ninja Cold and Hot 18 oz. Insulated Tumbler. Its multi-serve dial lets you choose the size of the cup, mug, glass, or carafe you want to fill. Its thermal extraction flavor technology lets you choose the flavor and strength of the brew.
Depending on the selected brew type and size, its Auto-iQ One Touch Intelligence draws the correct amount of water from the reservoir. The glass carafe has a capacity of 43 oz.
A precise temperature warming plate keeps the brew at drinking temperature even 2 hours after auto shut off. An 18-oz. hot and cold tumbler, glass Ninja easy-milk frother, permanent filter, and a Ninja coffee scoop are all included with the machine.
For a price which is slightly less than the Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker, 2-Way, comes the Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker is a 650-watt drip coffeemaker that makes a maximum of 5 cups of coffee. There is filter cone inside the decanter.
It has a hidden yet detachable water reservoir and an auto keep-warm function. The water filter is replaceable and comes with a measuring spoon.
When compared to the Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker, 2-Way, the Ninja Bar Coffee Brewer does not keep the coffee warm and it makes a huge mess. Also, even after repeated brewing, the carafe doesn’t brew the entire pot!
Against the Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker, 2-Way, the Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker makes a maximum of 2 mugs of coffee. There are no indicators to let you know that the coffee is ready. There is no auto shut-off. The glass carafe is made of glass too thin and breaks into pieces.
The Hamilton Beach 49980A strikes a perfect balance between having flavored pod coffee and having authentic ground-bean coffee. Because this machine is not compatible with K-cups, it is greener in comparison to its competitors.
The Coffee Maker also services the need for instant coffee, bagged tea, or hot cocoa. Water sight indicator lets you know if the carafe needs water or not.
The cons of the Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker are overrun by the product’s features, as well as many advantages. Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker, 2-Way is an ideal companion for your coffee times.