Why is this brand so special? First of all Jura equals Fundamental Swiss values : Innovation, precision, quality, reliability, sustainability and service shape the DNA of JURA.
The Swiss company is the only brand anywhere in the world to focus solely on premium automatic speciality coffee machines and is clearly positioned as a specialist in this market. Coffee machines from JURA are associated with the best coffee result, the simplest operation and stunning design.
Why would you choose one of their machines? I read a lot about this brand before deciding to follow my friend advice and I will buy Jura D6. Why? Well, look what i found out so far:
The company was founded in 1931 in the same day that the founder got married. It began a long time ago as one man company but step by step it has grown to become a well know business in more than 50 countries worldwide.
They design their aesthetic machines to last as long as possible so their coffee machines have an average service life of nine years. Thats sustainability done right in my opinion! I read an interview with Mr Jura – mister Emanuel Probst and i loved his declaration that for Jura Increasing the pace isn’t the primary focus. They put the accent on quality and they also have this economical approach to using precious resources. I just like this brand so much!!!
Anyway, back to my desired Jura Automatic Coffee Machine. Who doesn’t love to start their day with a good cup of coffee? If you want to start your day with a perfect cup of coffee maybe you should invest in a Jura D6 15216 Automatic Coffee Machine Platinum.. I heard about it from a friend and i was curious if the price was a waste of money or well worth it.
It offers an impeccable service so I can’t wait to wake up in the morning and enjoy a great coffee.
Versatility is another plus – I can have a cappuccino, an espresso and more other coffee specialties in only 60 secs.
It grinds whole beans, tamps and freshly brews each cup for optimum flavor and aroma.
I can personalize brewing strengths, volumes and height adjustable coffee spout.
Produces perfectly rich milk foam for one-touch cappuccino.
It has digital plain text display with rotary dial makes the machine easy to operate or program any of the 7 different specialties so i wont waste too much time looking for instructions
It has a smart filter inside with RFID technology and it alerts you when the filter needs to be changed
It’s absolutely magnificent it cleans itself, you don’t have to use pods, no filters and it has separate compartment if you want to grind two types of beans for example or maybe a guest ( or more ) wants a different kind of coffee beans.
One of the main reason i want to invest in this one is that from what i have heard it will last more than a usual coffee machine. I read that some people have had it for more than 10 years and keeping in mind that it makes different specialties, i will save a lot of money enjoying my cappuccino, americano or espresso in the comfort of my own home. So here is my list of pros and cons:
- The coffee is hot and GOOD.
- Strength and volume can be adjusted to your taste.
- It’s easy to pre-set the size and strength of your coffee as well as the amount of milk
- Cappuccino is outstanding; very easy , the milk froth is more than fine.
- Jura Platinum is highly adjustable and programmable and uses an adjustable burr grinder..
- The machine heats up quickly from the off position and dispenses your drink of choice quickly. Essentially cleans itself and looks nice on the counter.
- Don’t bother with bluetooth stuff , useless since it requires physical switch to do frothed milk
- The price
- When you’re in a hurry you better make sure you got your tray empty, water tank filled and grounds filled because it is annoying when it’s telling to do that when you don’t have time.
- You have to keep the milk dispenser clean! I rinse it out after every use
- It is quite loud which doesn’t bother me at all but wanted to point that out.
Overall however, the PROS far outweigh the CONS. Jura D6 15216 does exactly what I purchased it for and does it very well. And once you figure out the settings and make them permanent, it is easy to use. And keep in mind that you will not buy it for three or four years, think about 10 plus!