The Keurig K55 Classic is among the most popular Keurig coffeemakers on the market today. This model currently commands 7k+ reviews and scores an impressive 5/5-star rating from most of its buyers.
So, what makes it so popular? Could it be your go-to coffee machine?
Let’s find out.
The Keurig k55 classic coffee maker brews a sizzling, creamy, delicious and smooth cup of coffee at your convenience with the quality you would expect from the Keurig brand. With an inbuilt program to switch it off and easy to use buttons, enjoy a hassle-free brewing experience.
It doesn’t matter whether you like your coffee mild, strong, flavored or decaf, all your needs are catered for by the Keurig k55 outstanding ability to brew multiple k-cup pod sizes.
Also, the removable and fairly large water reservoir (48oz) comes along with two benefits. One is that it is easy to clean and refill thanks to its removable design.
Secondly, you may like the fact that it offers a good number of cups before the need for refilling. On the same note, we really appreciate that the water reservoir is transparent. This eliminates all the guesswork by letting you know when refilling is important.
Another vital feature about this machine is that it is compatible with K-pods from over 75 brands out there. This means that you have over 400 varieties to choose from.
To make it even more versatile, the K55 also allows you to make a cup of hot tea, chocolate and more by just running this machine without the K-pods.
Previous buyers also like that this coffee maker is compatible with the Keurig classic series My K-cup reusable filter. This means that you can brew your ground coffee, thus minimizing your expenditure while enjoying your favorite cup of coffee.
- A vast 48oz water reservoir that enables you to brew more than six cups without the need for refilling. This gives you an ample time to commit yourself to other duties.
- The water reservoir is retrievable, making it easier to clean and refill. No need to carry around the whole unit to do these tasks.
- It has an auto-off feature that automatically turns of the brewer when idle for two hours, and this greatly saves on power.
- Allows you to use multiple pod sizes, thus giving you a chance to brew your best cup since you may want your coffee mild, strong or in whatever flavor you need.
- The package includes some 4k-cup pods, a water filter handle and some two water filters which help your drinks to test their best.
- Allows the use of multiple k-cup pod brew sizes ensuring you get the best of the best.
- A vast 48oz water reservoir which eliminates the need for constant refilling hence saving time.
- Utilizes pods from a wide variety of brands, therefore giving you the chance to scout for whatever works best for you.
- It is available in two fun colors that compliment your décor.
- Compatible with my k-cup reusable filter.
- Simple to touch buttons that make the whole process of brewing stress-free.
- Comes with a simple step by step guide that makes it easy to set up and use.
- The brewer has some illuminating lights that guides you through the brewing process.
- Easy to clean.
- Has a removable drip tray that catches all the stray drips leaving your surfaces clean.
- It has a programmable auto-off timer, which saves energy in case you forgot to switch it off.
- Sells at a friendly price that is affordable.
- Makes a single cup of coffee at a super fast speed.
- It may not be that durable.
- Makes some noise when taking up water from the reservoir.
- The k-cups can sometimes be pricey and wasteful.
- Sometimes it may give you different amounts of coffee.
- When using your coffee, you might need to wash out the filters after each use to avoid clogging because of residue.
- Sometimes the coffee may not be that hot as you wish.
The Keurig k55 classic single serve coffee maker provides you with an opportunity to make that fantastic single cup of coffee, chocolate, tea or any beverage of your choice. All this process is super fast and happens under a time frame of one minute, giving you all the convenience you need.
The machine has a large water storage capacity that allows you to make cup after cup of coffee without constant refilling of the reservoir. You could take a few days before refilling it if you don’t consume so much coffee at once.
Also, its automatic-off programmable feature will save you on power bills. It comes with a one-year limited warranty that does not cover for consequential or incidental damages such as property damage or expenses incurred as a result of breaching the contractual terms.
The Keurig k55 is a multi-pod brewer that utilizes all brands of coffee available to produce single cups or mugs of coffee at a time. If you needed a machine that could save you on time and effort, you might consider the types that al use k-carafe pods and do have a carafe pot. With those kinds, you will be able to make several cups at once.
You might also want to save more power, but this machine switches off automatically after two hours of being idle. Therefore, you may be forced to consider other models that take a shorter time to switch off. Maybe say immediately or after some few minutes of being idle.
All in all the Keurig k55 coffee maker is a superb brewer that comes along with a horde of benefits at a friendly price. You get to enjoy a wide variety of rich flavors from all the different brands without batting an eyelid.
You also appreciate a hassle-free brewing experience courtesy of the programmable feature that allows you to make your coffee at your convenient time. In addition, the simple to use buttons and illuminating lights guides you through the coffee brewing process, making any novice or veteran user feel at home while using this machine.
We shouldn’t also forget that it is an energy saver model that also accommodates different brew sizes. That is, you can make six, eight or ten ounces of coffee depending on your need. All you need to do is take off the drip tray in the case of large mugs.
To summarize, it comes with a one year warranty that shields you from any losses in case the machine gets destroyed while en route to your place, or fails to operate upon arrival or any other happenings that guarantees a refund or replacement.