The Mixpresso K-Cup Coffee Maker is designed with a 45-fluid ounce removable water reservoir which makes it easy to refill and clean by simply popping the lid out or by pulling it out from the back. With this much water capacity, it can brew some of cups of coffee without the need to refill it regularly depending on how many users the machine has.
Still, it is very convenient for home use, if you have some guests while hosting an event or party or just letting it sit on your office desk. You can brew coffee with a selection of three options: 6-ounce cups to 8 ounces to a maximum of 10 ounces in volume with just one push of a button located on the right side of the machine.
This is where the water reservoir also comes in handy and is an advantage for regular coffee drinkers because you do not need to take the machine whenever you’re cleaning the reservoir or refilling,unlike other coffee makers with a fixed water reservoir.
The Mixpresso K-Cup Maker can also accommodate different-sized mugs—tall, narrow mugs or wide and rounded ones.
- The Mixpresso K-Cup Coffee Maker caters to all type of Keurig cups and is compatible with K-Pods, etc.
- It has a one liter capacity with a 45-fluid ounce water reservoir that is easy to refill and clean.
- The device is designed with a removable drip tray for excess drips. This is to prevent mess all over your kitchen counter or office table and for easy clean up as well.
- The LED light water level indicator blinks red if the water levels are low or critically below the minimum.
- The K-Cup compartment of the machine is easy to open and close.
- The machine automatically shuts off after brewing which is a good energy-saving feature and also a safety measure of the device. It turns off after fifteen minutes of being idle.
- Instantly creates a decent cup of coffee from the three easy selection button.
- Built with a 15-minute energy saver and an automatic shut-off feature for safety and economy.
- It is compatible with all types of K-Cups or K-Pods.
- It offers three coffee brewing choices and can accommodate cups sizes for 4 ounces to 8 ounces, from tall mugs to wide rounded ones.
- It has a removable drip tray to prevent spills and mess. It also works to accommodate a tall cup by simply removing the tray.
- The brand offers a one year warranty.
- You can run it without any pods, capsule or K-Cup to acquire hot water for your instant soup, oatmeal, cereal or any hot beverage.
- You need to take out the removable drip tray to accommodate your taller mug which is inconvenient if you wanted to catch excess drips.
- The product is not guaranteed to last long after extended use.
- To get rich and flavorful coffee, you need to load it up with two pods or more especially if you prefer stronger coffee.
- Delivers piping hot coffee but the temperature goes down fast. It doesn’t keep your coffee hot while sitting on the counter—needs preheating.
- The product quality is passable or tolerable. It has a bad heat sensor—if you wanted to add milk or other fluids in your already hot cup, it doesn’t adjust. Therefore, you lose the desired temperature of the drink
- Produces minimal sound and vibrates whenever it brews.
The Mixpresso K-Cup Coffee Maker brews fast in less than a minute, and it delivers a good cup of hot coffee. With an automatic shut-off feature after brewing, you save energy and won’t worry about leaving it on.
You can also brew one cup after another because of its large water reservoir. You can also use the machine as a source of hot water by leaving the K-Cup containment empty and letting it run giving you a stream of hot water for your powdered milk, hot chocolate mix, instant noodles, soup or whatever you feel like drinking.
The product has a one-year warranty and if you’re not happy with it, just present the warranty card that comes along when purchased. The machine can brew at a powerful 1420 watts and has built-in LED lights that allow you to see the indicated water levels.
The Mixpresso is compatible with all K-Cups, licensed or unlicensed, from any brand and any pod that will suit your preferences.
If you prefer a coffee machine producing more than one cup, you can pick out a coffee maker that brews for a carafe or pot instead. This will give you piping hot coffee from freshly roasted and ground coffee beans or instant pods good for many coffee drinkers in your family since you do not have to wait for it to brew another cup for a friend or another family member in the morning.
Although Mixpresso K-Cup Coffee Maker is great for an early morning rush because of its automatic shut-off feature, it can be a bother sometimes if you forget your coffee. Your coffee can go cold and you would have to wait and reheat again.
Having a coffee pot that can keep it hot steadily or a machine that does not shut off instantly is also a good option. Get hot and flavorful coffee anytime you want, just remember to turn off the machine when not in use for your safety.
All in all, the Mixpresso offers a lot of great features in producing a perfect cup of hot coffee. With a one-year warranty, it is a must-buy product for every coffee lover.
Since it does not put a limit on one brand of coffee or any expensive K-Cup pod, anyone can brew their blend and preferred brand because the Mixpresso is built to be compatible with all types of K-Cups.
The Mixpresso is a great product to keep at home, in the office or bring wherever and whenever since it is lightweight and very convenient when it comes to producing a cup of hot beverage for anyone, anytime.