Why an Aicok single serve coffeemaker?
Because among all coffeemakers available on the market, Aicok coffeemakers always provide you with a fresh and delicious cup of coffee, no matter when you need it. It is lightweight and can be carried along with you on your travels too.
The K-Cup design allows for different sized cup servings as per your needs. The serving time is also quite short and can give you your cup of coffee in under 4 minutes.
The drip tray is removable and allows for bigger cups and travelling mugs. There is a water reservoir with a 12 ounce capacity which allows you to make several cups before having to go for a refill.
It is quite easy to use with a simple working process. The water tank is made from BPA free material, and ETL, UL certification for a coffee brewer gives you a 100% guarantee of safety. The product comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Voltage: 120v
- Power: 800W
- Product Dimensions: 4.3” W× 7.5” D x 9.8“ H
- It has a net weight of 2.42 lbs.
- The reservoir capacity is 15 oz.
- The K-Cup design is suitable for most coffee filters and K Cups
- The whole process of coffee making will be completed within 3 minutes
- Removable drip tray
- All removable parts of the coffeemaker are dishwasher safe
- The coffeemaker shuts off by itself when there is no water inside the water tank
- Cool touch exterior
- It has a water boiling time of 1 minute for 3.5 oz. and 2 minutes for 12.7 oz.
- The K-Cup design allows you to choose your cup size according to the serving needs
- The quick brew technology ensures that you have a cup of fresh coffee within 3 minutes
- The removable drip tray allows you to have bigger cups and travelling mugs
- The water reservoir has a capacity of 15 oz. which allows you to make several cups of coffee before having to go for a refill
- The one-touch button control system is easy to use and ensures a simple working process
- The auto shut-off feature ensures energy saving
- The coffeemaker is lightweight and can be carried around quite easily
- The automatic shut-off feature shuts down the coffeemaker when there is no water in the water tank. This maintains your coffeemaker’s safety
- The cool-touch exterior will boil the water quickly but has no scalding hazard. It is safe to touch on the surface, and is perfect for homes with kids
- The bottom tray cannot hold a cup flat which causes a risk of tipping over as it fills
- The cycle time is long, and the base is on the small side, which makes it difficult to safely support coffee mugs.
- Rather short lifespan and prone to leakage after continued use
With different products available on the market, it is important to make the right choice. As a consumer, your choice should be decided by the product that best serves your requirements. You must take into consideration each option and brand available on the market before making your choice.
The Aicok Coffeemaker can be compared to the Hamilton Single Serve Scoop Coffeemaker. While the Aicok coffeemaker is made of plastic, the material used in the manufacture of the Hamilton coffeemaker is stainless steel.
The Hamilton coffeemaker is also bigger in size with dimensions of 7.6” x 9.8” x 13.5”. The Aicok is smaller in size with dimensions of 4.92” x 8.86” x 10”. The Hamilton is also heavier with a weight of 5.5 lbs. over the Aicok’s 2.42 lbs.
The product is well designed and is lightweight and easy to carry around for travel. It takes up less space due to its compact design. Most mug sizes within the specified range are supported by it. The electrical cord that comes with the product is much longer than that of the other coffeemakers available on the market.
The instructions are very clearly printed on the side of the coffeemaker. It is very easy to use and has a very short brewing time of about 3 minutes.
You can fill the water by the cup so that no extra water is left remaining inside the machine. Removing the drip tray will give you more clearance to fit a bigger sized mug.
This coffeemaker is not as quick as a Keurig, as it heats up water for each cup. However, it works well. The volume of water that you put in the reservoir is the amount it heats up, the maximum capacity being 15 ounces.
The more the water, the more time that is needed to heat up; 15 oz. should take around 3 minutes. The Aicok Single Serve Coffeemaker also automatically turns off by itself when the brewing is complete.